DIMET has been developing, manufacturing and bringing to market machinery technology for industrial plants, metallurgical plants, steel warehouses and numerous other industrial installations and applications since 2000. Over the years, we have optimised our methodology for developing and designing technical systems and products, and have developed and expanded our production resources. Our range of lifting and material handling equipment was further extended.
The company has established itself as a modern, high-tech company in both the domestic and global markets for hoisting equipment.
We are manufacturing and selling equipment such as:
- Lifting cranes;
- Cross beams;
- Gripping tools;
- Lifting magnets;
- Iron separators;
- Control systems and redundant power supplies;
- Cable drums;
- Scrap handling equipment for metal processing.
The constructions manufactured in the DIMET production factories are in operation all over the world. Our machine technology is designed to transport goods under difficult operating conditions and ensures increased productivity with minimal maintenance costs.
What makes DIMET so attractive?
- We offer a full range of services: ranging from planning to the installation of the equipment itself.
- We carry out individual machine tests and complete test procedures under various operating conditions.
- We can provide a customised lifting system solution to meet any requirement.
- We are ready to add and replace parts and materials to ensure the equipment complies with all the customer's requirements.
- All products come with a comprehensive manufacturer's warranty and our after-sales service department provides ongoing service after expiry of the warranty period.
We also offer repair and replacement services for magnets. Our products include innovative and advanced design solutions based on our twenty years of experience in manufacturing and servicing lifting equipment for a wide range of industries